Saturday, November 5, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
When I think of my thinner, stupider self, I think, “Crap. If I knew then what I know now…” Well, here are some of the things I wish I knew then.
1. Save your money.
2. No one knows what you’re thinking unless you tell them.
3. Stay away from Loans.
4. 1 out of 4 people that you meet won’t like you. That’s really OK.
5. Life isn’t fair. Most of the time it’s not fair in your favor.
6. Perfectionism will kill you.
7. You’re stronger than you think you are.
8. Comparing yourself to others is never a good idea.
9. When someone shows you who they are, believe them. People are consistent.
10. Develop critical thinking skills and use them.
11. Never hide your intelligence from anyone.-
12. Trust your instincts.
13. 80% of everything is irrelevant
14. Spend WAY less time worrying about the shape of your body.
15. Be nicer to yourself too.
16. For the most part, it doesn’t matter what people think. Follow your own truth.
17. No education is wasted.
18. Drink in as many new experiences as you can.
19. Work hard.
20. Networking is Important.
21. Don’t treat anyone badly. You’ll be surprised when they’ll pop up again in your life.
22. Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do.
23. Love those people who love you the most because it hurts them when you don’t respond.
24. Don’t forget to enjoy your journey!