Saturday, November 5, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
When I think of my thinner, stupider self, I think, “Crap. If I knew then what I know now…” Well, here are some of the things I wish I knew then.
1. Save your money.
2. No one knows what you’re thinking unless you tell them.
3. Stay away from Loans.
4. 1 out of 4 people that you meet won’t like you. That’s really OK.
5. Life isn’t fair. Most of the time it’s not fair in your favor.
6. Perfectionism will kill you.
7. You’re stronger than you think you are.
8. Comparing yourself to others is never a good idea.
9. When someone shows you who they are, believe them. People are consistent.
10. Develop critical thinking skills and use them.
11. Never hide your intelligence from anyone.-
12. Trust your instincts.
13. 80% of everything is irrelevant
14. Spend WAY less time worrying about the shape of your body.
15. Be nicer to yourself too.
16. For the most part, it doesn’t matter what people think. Follow your own truth.
17. No education is wasted.
18. Drink in as many new experiences as you can.
19. Work hard.
20. Networking is Important.
21. Don’t treat anyone badly. You’ll be surprised when they’ll pop up again in your life.
22. Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do.
23. Love those people who love you the most because it hurts them when you don’t respond.
24. Don’t forget to enjoy your journey!
Monday, October 31, 2011
1."What are you thinking?" 2."Do you love me?" 3."Do I look fat?" 4."Do you think she is prettier than me?" 5."What would you do if I died?" What makes these questions so bad is that every one is guaranteed to explode into a major argument and/or divorce if the man does not answer properly, which is to say dishonestly. For example: 1. "What are you thinking?" The proper answer to this question, of course, is, "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, caring, thoughtful, intelligent, beautiful woman you are and what a lucky guy I am to have met you." Obviously, this statement bears no resemblance whatsoever to what the guy was really thinking at the time, which was most likely one of five things: a. x-udball b. Football c. How fat you are. d. How much prettier she is than you. e. How he would spend the insurance money if you died. 2. "Do you love me?" The correct answer to this question is, "Yes." For those guys who feel the need to be more elaborate, you may answer, "Yes, dear." Wrong answers include: a. I suppose so. b. Would it make you feel better if I said yes. c. That depends on what you mean by "love". d. Does it matter? e. Who, me? 3. "Do I look fat?" The correct male response to this question is to confidently and emphatically state, "No, of course not" and then quickly leave the room. Wrong answers include: a. I wouldn't call you fat, but I wouldn't call you thin either. b. Compared to what? c. A little extra weight looks good on you. d. I've seen fatter. e. Could you repeat the question? I was thinking about your insurance policy. 4. "Do you think she's prettier than me?" The "she" in the question could be an ex-girlfriend, a passer-by you were starring at so hard that you almost caused a traffic accident or an actress in a movie you just saw. In any case, the correct response is, "No, you are much prettier." Wrong answers include: a. Not prettier, just pretty in a different way. b. I don't know how one goes about rating such things. c. Yes, but I bet you have a better personality. d. Only in the sense that she's younger and thinner. e. Could you repeat the question? I was thinking about your insurance policy. 5. "What would you do if I died?" Correct answer: "Dearest love, in the event of your untimely demise, life would cease to have meaning for me and I would perforce hurl myself under the front tires of the first Domino's Pizza truck that came my way."
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
- He can always cheer me up.
- We have tons of inside jokes.
- His hand shivers whenever he talks to stranger particularly girls….lolz
- We have 100020013457809 things in common.
- He has my back when I need him.
- He makes me laugh every time i cry within 3 minutes.
- He HAS to tell me everything or he'd die
- We hate the same people
- I am smarter than him…lol
- I trust him for whatever he do for me
- We had never fought in these 7 years of friendship…. (Touchwood)
- He is always there for me.
- He’s AWESOME!
- He is an awesome cook.
- He puts up with me no matter what!
- He helps me grow up
- He accepts me as a friend for who I am
- He can make me laugh until I cry, every time.
- We both love the exact same things.
- He's the only one I feel comfortable telling all of my secrets to, and he feels the same about me.
- We make up code words in the middle of conversations with other friends and we know exactly what the other person is talking about.
- He'll always drop everything to help me.
- His goofy laugh♥
- We can have hour long conversations about absolutely nothing
- We're horrible to each other but we know that it doesn't mean anything.
- He smile at my silly jokes.
- He praise me for small qualities.
- He never care about his future
- We both like watching movies in the theater..
30. I love that you are my best friend in the whole world and always have been
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
- She annoys me to death.
- I'm allowed to torture her. :P .
- She keeps me from hurting the guys who likes her. Otherwise he would bleed.
- She never listens to me…
- She never comes to me for any personal advice….lolz
- She's super nice, smart, beautiful, great, awesome, and amazingly wonderful.
- Even on her bad days, somehow she remains beautiful, heart and all.
- I can be nut so and crazy around her and never think twice about it.
- She hates my walking style..;)
- she knows everything about me
- She hates if I lie to her
- She doesn't let me make fun of my name.
- She's smarter than me
- I trust her more than anyone
- We have NOTHING in common.
- We fight, but its always short-lived.
- She is always there for me.
- She’s AWESOME!
- She’s honest.
- She makes me feel weak whenevr she don't answer to my call or reply to messages.
- She forgives me when I make mistakes.
- She always knows what I mean when I speak.
- She is dependable, trustworthy and sweet.
- She has an answer for everything.
- I can talk about any and every subject with her.
I love her to death! Thx For being my frnd....
- When I was young I worried that I would still be playing cricket when I was an adult, and it would make me an outsider…..
- I've never broken a limb or been in hospital( Touchwood) ;)
- My favourite ice cream is Kulfi
- I once ran away from home at age 6 with my neighbor child…..It is said by our parents tat v wen in a search of a man who gave us balloon
- I love sleeping late night
- I am afraid of the dark
- I like ma native place
- I love my family………..:)
- I love being in love
- I don't believe in love at first sight
- I have a problem with procrastination
- I appreciate my mother
- I think about my mistakes
- I feel lucky that I have been loved by my friends
- If I had the chance to start again, I would do almost everything differently
- I've never been cool. I kind of go my own way, which is un-cool, apparently.
- I remember me having chicken pox at the age of 8.
- I really really hate being sick.
- People who make me laugh fascinate me. Especially when its a sarcastic or caustic remark that does it
- I can't think of that many things to write about myself!
- My favorite actor Surya and Vijay & actress Asin, Sada( All from Kollywood)
- I always wanted to be in a real haunted house and have to stay the night with a group of my friends
- I love to read. Especially when its cold and raining and I'm inside
- I hate weddings. They're boring and stressful.
- I love mashed potato. Any potato dish really
- I can't sing, but I still love to anyway.
- I get a sore back pretty easily.
- My favourite color is blue, which is boring because almost everyone elses is too
- I love pillow fights
- I have a weakness for Mc’ds Filo-to-fish , Cheese popcorn & Coke.
- Non-veg food is my favourite
- I like music with sad lyrics. This does not make me permanently depressive, however
- I cannot keep my room tidy.
- I miss old friends sometimes but realise our parting was probably for the best
- I don't like football, soccer, tennis, the Olympics or anything competitive really
- I am not competitive
- I am good at gardening.
- I once caught a cricket ball in my hair and became the most popular player for the day
- I don't really like a lot of chocolate
- My favourite movie is HAHK, Any horror movies
- My boss once made me cry for not doing service tax calculation properly….It was fun
- Above all programs I worked, I hate Lotus Notes the most
- If I were a cartoon character, I'd be Olive oil from the Popye Show.
- If I were an animal, I'd be a Owl. As I go late to bed at night :)
- I'm passionate about music and have a pretty diverse taste
- I'm not in the least bit original, but praise others for being so
- I hate noise waking me up.
- I don't do walking.
- Rich food and a lot of laughs = the perfect night out (or in, depending) which I had wit my best frnds
- I miss my old life sometimes.
Monday, October 10, 2011
‘Be persistent in getting your investors to start investing in their late 20s and early 30s’ - Financial Planning - Cafemutual.com
‘Be persistent in getting your investors to start investing in their late 20s and early 30s’ - Financial Planning - Cafemutual.com
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
- Wan to become ca
- Wan to go short trip to Shimla
- Wan to go esselworld
- Learn Salsa
- Give a Speech in front of atleast 100 people
- Be a Pen friend with someone.
- To drink Alcohol atleast once
- Wan to meet A.P.J.Abdul kalam
- To watch movie one full day without missing a single show.
- Send parents to world tour
- Surprise my brothers with gifts
- Own house & car
- Learn to play guitar
- Learn to speak fluent English
- Learn atleast 10 new language
- Learn Skating
- Do river Rafting
- Resigning Job which I don’t like
- Identify someone who had inspired me in life
- Be a mentor to someone
- Be a best freind to someone
- Give surprise to someone
- Perform a kind deed
- Write a blog
- Experience a sunrise
- Visit a waterfall
- Get a complete make over
- Be a matchmaker for atleast one friend
- Win a lucky draw
- Be a president of a company
- Open own company or firm
- Own the costliest watch in this universe.
- Gift someone most expensive thing.
- Bake a cake for someone special
- Scold a politician in front of public
- Throw a mega party when I clear CA exam
- Own Apple laptop ( latest edition)
- Trekking in a deep forest
- Drive a heavy bike.
- Learn karate
- Operate train
- Goto NASA
- Go for a long walk with someone
- Go on a cruise
- Have a ride on helicopter
- Fall in love
- Visit a castle in England
- Go to a most romantic place in thi world
- To go out of india with friends atleast for one month.
- To spend 1 week all alone.
- To suggest someone write bucket list.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Why?, Why Not? Why Not Me? Why Not Now?
Most of us are very poor critics of ourselves. We can easily criticize others and discover what is wrong with them, and we can easily build up an argument of our own side of the situation; but it is a far more difficult thing to be a self-critic-to take the situation that comes into our life and sit down with it frankly and say: "What did I do, or what have I said, that has contributed to this situation?"
There is not a person reading this page who is living up to his or her own possibilities. If you feel in a pretty much of a chaos, frustrated, lots of trouble and worry, just turn the searchlight on yourself and you will discover an available source of power. When you open up the channels and the avenues for that power, it will flood your soul and you will find yourself developing strength and poise, a solidarity, a feeling of security, that nothing on earth can shake!
Is there jealousy in your heart? Is there envy? Opposition? Don't expect a miracle if you retain an obstacle. There is some disciplining you must do. You have got to clear out the old festering sores of your heart. Perhaps you have lied about someone; perhaps you have been unkind; perhaps you have been slandered and gossiped. Perhaps you have been "little" when you should have been "big".
How can we transmit our ideals into action so that these ideals can have sway in our lives? Well, we have to begin in our own hearts. When we clear away all the clutters up the channels, the heart and mind are cleansed, the head becomes rarified and the old jealousies, animosities and hatreds are uprooted, and then, though trouble may come in and flood and encompass our lives, there still is a power that reveals our own possibilities. The mere fact that none of us is living up to his best does not predicate that we never can.
Set no barriers for yourself. Admit no barricades or obstacles. Anything in the way? Look at it, examine it, analyze your relationship to the self-construction of it, clean up your own life and there will be an influx of that power to which there is no limit-unlimited you! You are unlimited! There is no limit for you!
You Have Ambition.
You have a Goal.
Now you have a way
to make it Happen.