The below mentioned list is exhaustive and only contain few things which I am able to recollect so if I happened to miss anything please let me know by making your comments.
1. The value of money was first realised by me was when I had my hair cut for rs.550 at JUICE SALOON,Inorbit Mall. I can never forget that in my life as it was the most expensive hair cut I had till know.
2. The value of getting importance in someone life was realised by me when one of my gud frnd told me that my presence in her life does not create much difference as I give diamond value of her presence in my life. After this I started realizing that there are ppl who consider me as most important person in their life and started spending quality time with them.
3. The value of love was realized by me when I fel in luv .The experience is immense and cannot be expressed in words. The sad part of this was it was only one side love and I never dared to speak about it to that person but still I pray “ Kash we both have been together at least for One day so that I can cherish that memories forever”
4. The value of failure was realized by me when I flunked for the first time in my life at CA-Final exam.The pain was deep but recovered soon and still fighting hard to clear the exam. Frankly speaking still I feel the pain but with my family and friends support make it sure that no negative thoughts overtake me.
5. The value of care was realised by me in many occasion but to be specific after my parents it is my best friends who care for my life and well-being.
6. The value of ignorance was being realised when one of my best friend started ignoring me without any reason.
7. The value of time was realized by me for the first time when I was in class tenth and preparing for my board exams. But know after getting into work culture the realization is being made each day by completing tasks and expectations of boss and family.
8. The value of fear was realized by me when I saw my shop being getting destroyed by setting fire on it by street mafia’s in front of my eyes. This happened way back in 2008, now also when I recollect that incident my body shivers due to fear.
9. The value of lust was realized by me when my house was sold for settling the debt of my dad . Since that took place me wanting to have own house as soon as possible.
10. The value of responsibility was being realised to me by one of my best friend at Inorbit mall having a long chat over my current status and about my future expectations and role.
11. The value of respect was realised by me when I for the first time went to my client place Ispat Industries Ltd. . Seriously the way all i.e. from peon to President of the company was treating me was making me feel like I am such an important and intelligent person.(Blushing).
12. The value of sharing was realised my mother since my childhood by making it a compulsory rule at our home to share everything we get and luckily it has become habit for all three of us know.( Asha,Ram & Rahul).
13. The value of feeling pride was realized by me when I for the first time sat on my comfort chair with laptop and telephone in my work table at my well-furnished office. Still cherishing that moment. It happened on January 10, 2007.
14. The value of embarrassment was realised for the first time when I was asked to speak on the topic of India’s prime minister and I was not able to utter a single word.Lolz
15. The value of surprise was realized by me when all my friends organized surprise birthday party for me on 12th April,2009. I swear it was the greatest surprise and blasting birthday I ever had in my life as all my near & dear ones was present.