Friday, June 22, 2012

An Apple Man- Bharat Jain



In this I am going to share my thoughts and feeling for one of my close friend Bharat Jain who is very much fan and addicted to Apple products. He had used all the product of Apple till date and if I am not wrong it may be his next target to purchase I phone 5S.
He is the person who made me aware of importance of technology. I was not so use to technology rather I can say was uneducated in terms of technology but when I came in contact with Bharat Jain my view and thought towards  technology completely got  changed and I started taking interest on using technology in my routine work specially Apple products.
I and Bharat Jain knows each other very well since more than 2 years and sharing good relationship as close friend.Whenver I face any problem particularly in my office, I never hesitate to discuss with him. In this year’s we had shared joy and sorrow with each other. We also once had huge fight all because of my stupidity but then also he never made me feel hurt for my stupidity and instead he was calmly making me understand.
He is the main reason for me started writing blog. He is the reason why my gmail,yahoo accounts are systematic. He is the reason y I read about technology in stumbleupon. If today I know few terms in latest technology it’s all because of Bharat Jain.
I should mention one of the fact which portrays how much he is fan of Apple product. He should be counted in one of the few Indian who purchased first Iphone directly from USA even before apple launched its product in Indian Market. So people know u can imagine how much he is crazy for Apple products. This was just one example like this there are many to talk upon.
Like this I  can go on write about him ,his craziness for Apple and our friendship but let me precisely end by saying that his presence in my life had changed my outlook towards Technology, office culture and of course Apple products. 
I take this opportunity to thank you Bharat for everything you had shared with me and supporting me whenever I needed a good companion and tutor in my life.

No comments: