Tuesday, December 25, 2012

100 Things I Love About Poornima(Chikoo) my bestest best friend










                          



  1. I love how you always make me smile
  2. I love how cute and adorable you can be
  3. I love the kindness that you show
  4.  I love how you can always there for me.
  5. I love how open-minded you are
  6.  I love your gentleness with me
  7.  I love hearing your laughter
  8. I love you still when you're a mess
  9.  I love the sound of your sweet voice
  10.  I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
  11.  I love how you're so creative and artistic
  12.   I love how you always bring out the best in me
  13.  I cherish your devotion
  14. I love your unique style
  15.  I love your honesty
  16. I love how you accept me for who I am
  17. I love the way you always encourage me to do my best
  18.  I love how you always seem to cheer me up whenever I'm blue.
  19. I love your sense of humor.
  20.  I love how modest you are
  21. I love how patient you are with me
  22.  The way you always understand me.
  23.  I love how I can tell you anything
  24.  I love how photogenic you are.
  25.  I love your colorful personality
  26.  I love how tenderly you worry about me
  27.  I love the inner child in you
  28.  I love the way we share our hopes and dreams
  29. I love listening to you speak
  30.  I love how we can talk and chat for hours
  31.  I love how your so understanding
  32.  I love that we have differences and the way we can accept and respect them
  33.  I love how we both like to make up our own new words.
  34.  I love your compliments
  35.  I love going out with you
  36.  I love that we are best friends
  37.  I love that you laugh at my jokes no matter how cheesy
  38.  I love how you can just speak your mind
  39.  I love how your not afraid to tell me your feelings
  40.  I love you that you love my  flaws
  41.  I love how you always seem to make my day
  42.  I love how you appreciate me
  43.  I love the sound of your name uttered aloud(chikoooooo)
  44.  I love how kind you are to your friends
  45.  I love how we can share a good anime together
  46.  I love spending time with you and just hanging out
  47.  I love how you can be so feisty
  48.  I love how I can always believe in you
  49.  I love the way you have boost my self-confidence
  50.  I love the way you make me feel like a million bucks
  51. I love the way you let me spoil you
  52.  I love how you let me call you sweet pet names
  53.  I love how you are always concerned about me & my well-being
  54.  I love how supportive you are of me and the things I do
  55.  I love how you talk about our future
  56.  I love the way you inspire me to learn and improve my English
  57.  I love your courage.
  58.  I love how respectful you are.
  59.  I love your imagination
  60.  I love your ability to bounce back even from the roughest of situations
  61.  I love your enthusiasm
  62. I love the way you love music
  63.  I love how you never let me down
  64.  I love the way you always call to talk even when I feel bad that I can hardly hear anything on the other line.
  65. I love how you were there for me, even when I was always getting sick
  66.  I love the way you say "Hello".
  67.  I love sharing fun facts with you
  68.  I love how I can call you/txt you anytime and anywhere
  69.  I love how you value your future and education
  70.  I love every precious memory I have of us together
  71.   I love how I can tell you about the most strangest, smallest things and you'd still find it interesting
  72.  I love how you always seem to be proud of me
  73.  I love how genuinely happy you are for me.
  74.  I love how tolerant and accepting you are of many different types of people.
  75.  I love doing things together with you.
  76.  I love how cute you are when you're being lazy
  77.  I love your beautifully long eyelashes
  78. I  love the way you let me tease you (which now that I think about it, isn't really fair…)
  79. I love the way you genuinely try to help me
  80.  I love the polite way you talk to people
  81.  I love how you have a firm head on your shoulders
  82.  I love the way you comfort me whenever I feel tensed for any issues.
  83.  I love how you express the things that bug and annoy you
  84. I love how much of a good person you are
  85.  I love your maturity (Mani and stef don’t laugh)
  86. I love being personal with you
  87.  I love that you always remember my favorite things
  88. I love how beautiful and clean your teeth are(lolz….)
  89.  I love how there is never a dull moment
  90. I love how  you try to make fun of me with manisha
  91.  I love all the expressions your face makes
  92.  I love that you have values and morals
  93.  I love your overall positive attitude
  94. I love how sometimes you ask for my opinion; and truly value it
  95.  I love how you don't interrupt me when I'm speaking
  96. I love you more than yesterday
  97. I love you more than today
  98. I'll love you tomorrow more and more
  99. I love how my love just grows and grows
  100. I love how I still want to share so many things with you.
  101. I love the fact that the lists and love never ends~
  102. Be like this only chikoo..I love you and also SPAM loves you…….

1 comment:

$+eFiN@ said...

Aiyooooooooo... touchhhh pannitaaa reee