Saturday, January 8, 2011

MY BEST FRIENDS




My Best Friends……..Nice topic to write on……..
There are many types of people in the world. Some people have share the same characteristics, but some people have different and unique traits. When I was in 10th grade, I had some classmates that they were nice to me, but I thought that we can’t become a friend. Also, my classmates and I had more difference than the similarity on our traits. At that time, I didn’t understand what the significance of friendship meant? However, I realize and understand well what friendship means to me since I met Shweta Kolamkar,Abidali Mulla,Demetrius.M ,Manisha Pinto, Poornima Divakaran, Stefina Rayan & Aashin Sahajwani…….
If I write about each one it will become an essay so  to cut down in short, without them I won’t be here as a confident young professional who can Speak & Act confidently, logically, Bold enough to handle problems, well mannered etc………. their presence have changed my life drastically………I thank God for giving me such a beautiful friends who accepted me as a frnd wen I was actually nt worth of being considered as a frnd of anyone…. I don’t knw hw they made me as there frnd bt thk them for showing me a path for leaving this beautiful life & holding my hand wenvr I needed someone.
I only pray that my frnds shd be with me forevr ………Luv u all……….

No comments: